And now the first ever tumblr Puckleberry Week comes to a close — and it was a phenomenal success! We had no idea that so many of you would be so excited about this event, and the response has been absolutely incredible. Over the seven days of this challenge, we received 45 fics, 14 graphics, and an amazing total of 74 entries. You all should be proud of yourselves. So thank you to the 36 amazing Puckleberry fans who contributed for us, and thank you to the countless other shippers who reblogged all of it!
And, in case we hadn’t said it enough, we are both nothing short of honored to have been able to plan and host this week for you all. It’s been amazing to see the bubble revitalized after so long, and it’s been really humbling to be part of that. We honestly can’t thank you enough for all the support you’ve given to this event, to this blog, and to this fandom in general.
So, thank you so much! And keep an eye out, because we have more events coming up soon!
P.S. If any of you have stuff that you’ve been working on, but haven’t been able to get it done and submitted in time this week, don’t worry! Just post it when you’re ready, tag it #puckleberry week and/or drop us a message, and we’ll reblog it onto this blog just the same :)
This fandom is amazing. I’m so glad I’m part of it because yes, we ship the same and we love our ship to death but it’s more than that.
This fandom is so talented and outspoken and independent and fucking nice. I feel honored to be part of the Puckleberry Family.
I’ve met so many amazing friends thank to the bubble and I will always love every single one of you.
Keep being the talented badasses that you all are.
And always remember: LET’S KICK SOME ASS!
Puckleberry week: Rachel and Puck (AU)
“He has nightmares three more times within the course of a couple weeks. Once, he’s laying next to Rachel, and he can tell she’s trying not to be scared when he wakes up and shoots out of bed. He apologizes again, and she says it’s okay, that she understands, but she doesn’t. He knows she doesn’t. No one does.”
Day 1 — deleted scenes
- Mash Up Deleted Scene: Puck drives Rachel to meet his mom by comesatyoufast
- Deleted Scene: Blame it on the Alcohol by gleekalyze
- his name in notebooks by kerkoviched
- Deleted Scene from “Pilot” by katiedidaloo
- Don’t Ever Change On Me by gabs-bringit
- Slow Down by barbratomyrachel
- Tethers and Lead Weights by sarcasticfina
- And I Just Need You Now by modernday-mermaid
- Breakaway, Part 1/? by Sapphire
- More Than This by shannonxtyler
- I Can Be Your Prince Charming by sipthispuckleberry
Day 2 — puck and rachel as kids
- Temple Tantrum by noahpuckedrach
- That Time of Year by gleekalyze
- This Fic Is a Natasha Bedingfield Song by muffmonkey
- Sharing by gabs-bringit
- Nana Connie: Puckleberry’s number one fan by katiedidaloo
- Stupid Punishment by cx7171
- The Boy On The Stairs by sarcasticfina
- Things Are Changing by acciopotters
Day 3 — road trip
- Turbulence, part 2, part 3, part 4 by gleekalyze
- Pick A Song by azrealdoesnotdispute
- The Mixtape: Chapter 11 by touchingmetouchingyou
- Companionship by katiedidaloo
- Slow Ride by gabs-bringit
- All the World is Green by barbratomyrachel
- From Ohio to No Where by carrymehome-2night
Day 4 — genderswap/role reversal
- I Don’t Feel Like Myself by cx7171
- I Never Expected Myself To Like You by sipthispuckleberry
- This Ain’t a Romeo and Juliet Thing, part 2 by sarcasticfina
Day 5 — alternate universe
- On Fire by GoingVintage
- Meetings With Hot Espresso Chick by sipthispuckleberry
- Delicious by kerkoviched
- Everything’s On Fire by chasetheskyforever
Day 6 — smuckleberry/kink
- This Photograph Is Proof by cx7171
- Life Experience by cindysark
- If at First You Don’t Succeed by aricheyuk
- Snowed In by xmonalisa
- In Good Hands by barbratomyrachel
Day 7 — new york/happy ending
Updated and now complete!
Mark’s new Twitter profile photo gives me feelings (not because of the fish but because of the profile!)
Mark said if Rachel and Noah had a baby he would name it ‘Sawmantha’ but that doesn’t make any sense because ‘Saw’ is his nickname, not Puck’s. Therefore,
ALL HE WANTS IS TO HAVE A BABY WITH LEA BUT DOESN’T WANT HER TO KNOW HE LOVES HER AND I JUST WANT TO DIE.
As Lea and Jonathan were heading back into the theater, JGroff picked Lea up bridal style and kind of ran in with her. It was just freaking adorable and I died. They have one of the most adorable friendships ever.
AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
mark thinking about puckleberry babies means he probably thinks about lark babies oh jesus someone save me
Bless you Mark. Now all the Pucklebabies will be named Samantha.
Well, ok Puck and Rachel will have 2 girls: Caroline AND Samantha.
:D Thank you so much!!! <3!!!
Thank you!!! :D <3!!!
Awww :D Thank you!!! <3!!!
Mark ships Puckleberry/Lark more then we do.